Friday, February 25, 2011


For the Avenues event the Professional Practice students had the opportunity to sign up for mock interviews with a variety of different design firms. This gave us a chance to have a professional in the field review and give us feedback on our Personal Marketing Packages we did for our class.

Over the past few years I begun to lean more towards graphics and photography, and since there wasn't a professional photographer there to speak with I interviewed with Keith from Out of Our Minds Studio an Animation and Graphics Studio. The interview was very helpful in regards to my portfolio, I received great feedback, but I was disappointed that Keith said his firm was shying away from doing graphics, which is what I was really interested in talking about.

No comments: